Thursday, May 18, 2017

RAINY DAY YARN THOUGHTS

May 18, 2017

RAINY DAY YARN THOUGHTS

It's a cool and rainy afternoon here in southern Maine - just perfect for a nice cup of tea and some serious thought about the next knitting project.

I've been sorting through my personal yarn stash and eyeballing the Catnip Yarns inventory this week, looking for inspiration. Maybe another pair of socks (yes, I admit it - I have a BIG stash of sock yarn!). Or, maybe I'll dye up one of our beautiful silk yarns and start work on a shawl. Or, maybe something with some texture would be fun to work with. The possibilities are endless.

And now, for a confession...my biggest problem is making a decision. I get wonderfully overwhelmed by the textures and colors and in my mind I want to work with ALL of them at once!

So, I'll just slow down, drink a bit more tea, and see if I can finally make a decision. What a perfect way to spend a rainy afternoon!

Our best,
Sue & Marty at Catnip Yarns
www.catnipyarns.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

WHO IS CATNIP YARNS? Here at Catnip Yarns, we love yarn and we've been selling beautiful first quality undyed natural yarns since 2003...