Tuesday, June 13, 2017

HOW BIG IS YOUR STASH?

Okay...now is the moment of truth! Just how big is YOUR yarn stash?

I admit mine is pretty big and just when I think it is finally under control, I find "one more" yarn to add to the mix. I'm pretty sure the plastic storage tub count for the yarn stash is now up to about 6, but there might be one or two more somewhere that are buried underneath my fabric and craft tub stashes! I can't help it - I love fiber and textiles and there is something so wonderful about all the colors, textures, and possibilities.

In fact, right now, after thinking and writing this about my yarn stash, I just might dig out a couple of those storage tubs and see what inspires me for my next project!

My best,
Sue @ Catnip Yarns
www.catnipyarns.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHO IS CATNIP YARNS? Here at Catnip Yarns, we love yarn and we've been selling beautiful first quality undyed natural yarns since 2003...